[j-nsp] L2VPN path in a LDP core

wang dong bei wang.dong.bei at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:09:55 EST 2008

Thank you very much for your help and response. That helps me a lot.  After
login in more routers. It seems that some of them do runs RSVP. In some of
the LSP's have got ldp-tunneling configured. The juniper web pages simply
says "Enable the LSP to be used for LDP tunneling." However, after digging
the juniper web sites, and some of my outdated in-house documents, it seems
that it has something to do with load-balancing and hash calculation of the
LSP's.

Sorry to bother you gurus with stupid questions yet somehow i am pretty much
on my own now....