[j-nsp] The Switch is ON !!!

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:20:01 EST 2008

   4 models of 3200s and 5 models of 4200s, some having all POE ports
and others having only 1/3 of the ports supporting POE.  Doesn't sound
unreasonable to me, as they're likely trying to cover a broader
customer base.  9 models of wiring-closet switches from a historically
router-only vendor sounds like a good first stab to me.
  In my case (an SP), we'd only ever use the SFP-based models, which
naturally don't have POE.

David