[j-nsp] The Switch is ON !!!

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jan 30 16:51:52 EST 2008

Again - Juniper's main focus for this switch is the enterprise.  They're
trying to get some of that sweet, sweet Cisco territory that they've
been so hungry for since purchasing Netscreen.  Depending on the
popularity of these switches, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a
more formal entry into stackable carrier ethernet switching.  They gotta
bring that per-port cost down, though, if they want to even think about
penetrating the SP access edge market.

-evt