[j-nsp] Spammer Scraping the List for Email Addresses

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Wed Jul 2 16:14:24 EDT 2008

This might be a very obvious observation but sbcglobal is AT&T.
I cannot imagine many ISPs who do not deal with them in some fashion...

Did you make this connection? Sorry for being Mr. Obvious today.

For example, we use Net2Net dslams which was bought out by Paradyne
which was bought out by Zhone... so it took me a moment to figure out
why I was getting email from them all of a sudden a while back.

matt