[j-nsp] Odd BGP Issue

Lee Hetherington lee.hetherington at redtechnology.com
Sat Jul 5 15:10:36 EDT 2008

Thanks Scott...

I am peering with interface addresses...

I have specific export statements which export a particular filter list, which only includes a /23 of addresses.  For some reason when showing what I am advertising to AS1200 i'm announcing the full route table.  I am surprised an ISP would accept such routes from me, I expect their network is going a bit mental every time I fire up the session again.

Lee