[j-nsp] Newbie log question

Paulen, Bjørn Tore btp at eidsiva.net
Thu Jul 10 15:00:13 EDT 2008

All,

My MX480 started swearing to me;

/kernel: rt_expand_oif Could not locate an iflist! Duplicate indices in L2OIF, perhaps?
/kernel: rt_expand_oif L3 add Prefix 70000e9 4aa81eac Nexthop 1048585

Who knows - maybe someone could explain this to me..? Certainly the web didn't. Think it might have something to do with using irb, since I also get

 fpc1 ICHIP: I-chip 4 invalid - ichip_get_handle.
 fpc1 ifd(129): irb; ifl(87)
 fpc0 ICHIP: I-chip 4 invalid - ichip_get_handle.
 fpc1 ICHIP: I-chip 4 invalid - ichip_get_handle.
 fpc0 ifd(129): irb; ifl(97)
 fpc1 ifd(129): irb; ifl(97)

Bjørn Tore