[j-nsp] Tunnel Services

Joseph Soricelli joe at ipath.net
Tue Jul 15 07:16:51 EDT 2008

Dermot-

Yes, you can use your M7i for those terminations. But please make sure
that you actually have an ASM in your router (show chassis hardware).
Those are a line item for those routers and while most folks purchased
the bundle packs it is possible that yours is not in that group

In short, the M7i uses a daughter card for this and it's not
'guaranteed' to have one installed.

-joe

On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:07 AM, "Dermot Williams" <Dermot.Williams at irishbroadband.ie