[j-nsp] Enforcing CLI Idle-Timeouts

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:51:04 EDT 2008

I hope the only other option isn't going to mean that I have to
configure a custom login class and assign the various CLI permissions.
That would be a real PITA. I wish there were some way to pass this
information off from our TACACS+ server but alas it seems that the
junos_exec service class has very limited command shell authorizations

Hopefully someone on-list has found a solution....