[j-nsp] Supporting Audit Requirements in JUNOS

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 10:04:06 EDT 2008

Yep, we have RANCID, but that was precisely the problem - while I can
certainly do a config diff and see the changes from baseline at audit
time, it is impossible to see who made the changes and also which
config change corresponds to which change request...

--
Stefan Fouant
Principal Network Engineer