[j-nsp] bridging multiple vlans through VPLS

Simon Chen simonchennj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:31:29 EDT 2008

Great, thanks, Alex!
After a second thought, using l2vpn-tcc full-mesh might not be a good
idea. My understanding is that tcc basically strips the layer-2 header
and re-write the layer-2 header on the other side. It seems that this
would create excessive traffic cross-site, since there is no MAC
learning involved.

-Simon