[j-nsp] MPLS LDP

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:40:36 EDT 2008

I'd have to see your config to give you a definitive answer but you
might want to try enabling 'traffic-engineering bgp-igp' under
[protocols mpls].  This will cause all your inet.3 routes to be moved
into inet.0 and allow your IGPs (as well as BGP) to use the LSPs for
forwarding traffic.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant
Principal Network Engineer