[j-nsp] Interface Errors

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Jun 6 08:21:57 EDT 2008

You should ensure that both ends of the link are configured appropriately.  Either set them both to 100/full or set them both to autonegotiate.  You cannot have one side set to auto and one side set manually, or you will end up with this behavior.  Also, previous comments are correct, in that collisions are normal on half-duplex ethernet.