[j-nsp] about file /var/log/sampled

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:49:35 EDT 2008

I believe that line is indicating that the flow was removed from the
flow-cache.  It probably doesn't need to display any more additional
information than that since it's merely clearing the record.  If you want to
find out what interface/s the flow was traversing you'll probably need to
scour the log/s for the initial entry inserting the flow record into the
flow-cache.  That will give you more information with regards to which
interfaces the flow is traversing.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant
Principal Network Engineer