[j-nsp] Serial Question

Lee Hetherington lee.hetherington at redtechnology.com
Tue Jun 17 12:43:56 EDT 2008

Hi All,

It was a known issue with 2.2 firmware on my PIC.  JTAC supplied a newer firmware which has fixed the issue

Thanks

Lee

--
Lee Hetherington

Technical Services Lead
REDtechnology.com
T: +44 (0) 1865 880800
F: +44 (0) 1865 880865
W: www.REDtechnology.com

Email Disclaimer: "This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of REDtechnology.com or any of it's Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses."