[j-nsp] Only user login class super-user can execute reboot on Junos 8.5R3.4

amin amin amiensda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:57:57 EDT 2008

temp# run request system reboot
Reboot the system ? [yes,no] (no) yes

mgd: unable to execute /sbin/shutdown: Permission denied

[edit]

temp# show system login
class configuration {
    permissions all;
}
user temp {
    uid 2002;
    class configuration;
    authentication {
        encrypted-password "$1$F19g3YxD$APH9R1PpLWfEalP6mnU8W."; ##
SECRET-DATA
    }
}

it's solved when rebooted perfectly