[j-nsp] All interface suddenly down logically on Junos 8.5R3.4

amin amin amiensda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:03:11 EDT 2008

no, just one pic sonet not connected to switch :D
it's solve when i reboot cfeb only,
do you have any experience about upgrade 8.0 to 8.5?
I had upgraded that junos use intermediate upgraded ( 8.0 --> 8.4 --> 8.5)
is it impact performance system?
before I upgraded there isn't issue like this

do I rollback upgraded to 8.0 again?

thanks

Amin