[j-nsp] M-320 Alerts

PETER CHON uunetpeter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 20:08:58 EDT 2008

JTAC said it's either hardware (mostly PIC) or Cable issue.
I replaced fiber, XENPACK and PIC but the alerts came back.

Thanks,
Peter

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Vineet Venugopal <
vineet.venugopal at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi Peter
>
> Can you clean teh fiber connected on this port and check if the error
> clears off
>
> Thanks
> Vineet
>
> On 6/27/08, Mark Tinka <mtinka at globaltransit.net> wrote:
> > On Friday 27 June 2008 09:28:26 pm PETER CHON wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > One of my M320 syslog has full of following msgs.
> > >
> > > m320-router fpc6 .pm3393.6.0. RXXG: Packet exceeds the
> > > maximum frame size 9204
> > > m320-router fpc6 .pm3393.6.0. RXXG: A line interface
> > > error is detected
> > >
> > > I replaced hardware per JTAC recommendation.
> > > Anyone knows what this alert for?
> >
> > You mean JTAC didn't tell you before they got you to replace
> > the hardware?
> >
> > Mark.

> --
>  ---Vineet

People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel.