[j-nsp] Service Set Help !!

Ovais Iqbal ovais.iqball at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 04:31:07 EST 2008

Dear Sir,
  I am new to juniper and currently we are shifting from Cisco to Juniper J series router, i have gone through Jnics student guide but i am not able to understand service set and its associated issues like interface-style, next-hop style, i have also seen the example of Life of a packet but still i have confusion, its just like i am not satisfied, we are using VPN and Qos in our environment, so is there any books or resources that any of you can share with me which gives a detailed explanation of how service sets actually work ??

  i have tried software documentation but it didnt help much so kindly guide me in this

  Thanks