[j-nsp] Service Set Help !!

Ovais Iqbal ovais.iqball at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 01:03:29 EST 2008

Dear Doug, i will definetly go for this book no doubt, but can you tell me some other resource also like where did you took help to understand these concepts ? any other book do you prefer ?

Doug Marschke <Doug at ietraining.net> wrote:   Try this link to preorder:

http://www.juniper.net/training/jnbooks/enterpriserouting.html

Doug Marschke
Principal Technologist
Strategic Networks Training
JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNAT
www.ietraining.net
(415)902-5702