[j-nsp] Service Set Help !!

Ovais Iqbal ovais.iqball at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 23:40:13 EST 2008

Dear Att, i used JNCIS study guide but it didnt help much, i used cookbook extensively and it help me a lot in JNCIA studies, but its not of much help ( with respect to service sets ), so far in my view there is no good resource regarding these topics, i mean no offense but we are trying to go to juniper but the support and study resources ( for J series ) are not enough, i send the same email to juniper personnel here, but no response whereas in other forums if we send any email to cisco person subscribed to that group always comes with a positive feedback,

  Once again i mean no offense, i am really interested in juniper j series but study resources for j series are too limited.

  Thanks to Att for the template but still help me to get an insight in the operations regarding servies in j series routers.

"GIULIANO (UOL)" <giulianocm at uol.com.br> wrote:
  For qos,

We used to use a little template:

http://www.wztech.com.br/config/junos-qos-template