[j-nsp] blocking problematic services

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Mon Mar 10 12:49:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

According to their FAQ on this webpage:
https://www.gotomypc.com/help2.tmpl#securityit

If you do not wish to enroll in the Authorization Management Service, you
can prevent your company computers from being accessed via the GoToMyPC
service by using your firewall to block access to the host
poll.gotomypc.com. We do not recommend this method, however, as it
prevents all GoToMyPC usage, including your authorized GoToMyPC users.

Would this help you out? Or maybe I am not understanding it correctly.
Seems it might be the ticket to an easy fix though.

matt