[j-nsp] QPPB SCU DCU

Bit Gossip bit.gossip at chello.nl
Fri Mar 21 17:57:55 EDT 2008

Mark,
I would like to police traffic to and from a specific customer.
The customer announces its own prefixes which are marked with a specific
bgp community.
I think that Raymond proposal will match and police traffic for which
the destination IP matches the customer community; this is traffic to
the customer.
If I want to match and police traffic originated by the customer I
should match source ip against the community; is it possible? How?
I can not relay on interface because customers share the same interface
on the router.
Thanks,
Bit