[j-nsp] SNMP stat from PE-4GE-TYPE1-SFP-IQ2

Alain Briant alain.briant at c-s.fr
Fri Mar 28 09:18:41 EDT 2008

Hello Eric

The behavior you're describing is strange but it makes me thinking that
this kind of card on the M7i has 4 ports with over subscription (the
total bandwidth for the card is 1gig) so divided by 4,  it gives each
port about 250M bps !

I don't know if this is the reason of your problem and it can seem to be
a silly way to think about it but you should have this in mind.

Alain