[j-nsp] isis adjacencies and isis database entries

snort bsd snortbsd at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 28 16:25:06 EDT 2008

On r1, r2 is in list of "show isis adjacency". with the help of traceoptions under "protocols isis" (r1), I can see LSPs (other routers) coming via the interface (connecting to r2). Obviously r2 is advertising LSPs via this link.

Yes, traffic flows between the two interfaces (connecting r1 and r2) in both directions.

BTW, the interfaces are Gigabit Ethernet type, but operating in ptp mode.

Thanks

-Dave