[j-nsp] isis adjacencies and isis database entries

snort bsd snortbsd at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 28 17:35:36 EDT 2008

from r2:

user at r2> show configuration protocols isis
lsp-lifetime 65535;
level 2 {
    wide-metrics-only;
}

interface ge-0/0/0.0 {
    point-to-point;
    level 1 disable;
    level 2 {
         hello-interval 10;
    }
}

user at r2> show isis adjacency
Interface             System         L State        Hold (secs) SNPA
ge-4/0/0.0            r1                2 Up                        24

user at r2> show isis database level 2 r2.00-00 detail
IS-IS level 2 link-state database:

r2.00-00 Sequence: 0x5ad8, Checksum: 0xb90c, Lifetime: 65330 secs
   IS neighbor: r1.00                                   Metric:        10