[j-nsp] Juniper RAM Upgrades

Andy Harding andy at inetc.co.uk
Tue May 6 04:49:59 EDT 2008

On 6 May 2008, at 09:38, Ilker YILMAZ wrote:

> Dear Group,
>
> We've 2 M10i routers and many J4350s each have 256 MB RAMs. We're
> plannig to
> upgrade them but total cost of RAM upgrade almost around 25.000 USDs.
> Basically i need your field expriences using another vendor's error-
> free
> compatible RAMs. What kind of RAM i may use and which vendor can
> supply this
> RAMs?

We have been using Crucial part # CT32M72S4D7E in our M7i's for over a
year without problems.

We've also used Crucial in our J4350's again without problems but I
don't have the part # to hand.

In fact, the stuff we ordered came with an identical sticker /
appearance to the original Juniper RAM...

--
Regards

Andy Harding
Internet Connections Ltd