[j-nsp] Unique ANI config for ERX-710

Yusif Okai yokai at ghanatel.net
Mon May 12 10:28:47 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We use ERX 710 router as a BRAS on our network.We have Siemens ATM and
IP DSLAMS. ATM DLAMS have been set such that we have unique
Calling-Station-IDs for ATM but for the IP DSLAMs, A DSLAM is
reqpresented by the vlan id for the whole dslam. Is there a way we
courld get unique attributes to be used to uniquely identify ports on
the IT. Any ideas?

Yusif Okai
Data Services
Ghana Telecom.

This e-mail may contain confidential and / or privileged information. If you
e-mail is strictly forbidden and may be liable to prosecution from
Ghana Telecom Ltd.