[j-nsp] Which Router

Eugeniu Patrascu eugeniu.patrascu at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:39:02 EDT 2008

Campbell, Alex wrote:
> We have J4350s taking several full tables each.  Traffic peaks at about
> 100mbps and CPU sits constantly at about 10%.  I'm not sure how much
> slower the CPU on the J2320 is but I would be surprised if it couldn't
> comfortably handle our traffic loads with full tables.

I'm pretty much convinced that the J2320 will take full routes without a
problem at 1GB of RAM and it should do more than 100Mbps of traffic at
very low CPU usage.

My assumption is based on the fact that I could take one full view with
512MB of RAM and a 2.53 Intel Celeron with quagga it it would do 100Mbps
at 1-5% CPU usage.