[j-nsp] Upgrading J-Series

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:43:37 EDT 2008

I upgraded just yesterday and did the following:

request system software add
/cf/var/home/remote/junos-jseries-8.5R3.4-domestic.tgz no-validate
no-copy unlink

On another note, I would suggest going to 8.5R3 as 8.5R2 has known
problems reporting CPU usage.  Its just a reporting issue and not an
operational one, but for someone such as myself who uses Cacti for
trend analysis and is constantly checking box health, its somewhat
important.

http://kb.juniper.net/KB11310

--
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime. What better place
than here? What better time than now?