[j-nsp] asn32: as-path formatting ?

kura at iij.ad.jp kura at iij.ad.jp
Fri May 16 15:31:56 EDT 2008

Hello,

'asdot' representation isn't supported.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos91/swconfig-policy/defining-as-path-regular-expressions.html
"Beginning with JUNOS Release 9.1, the range for AS numbers has been
 extended to provide BGP support for 4-byte AS numbers as defined in
 RFC 4893, BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space. The range that
 you can now configure is from 1 through 4,294,967,295."

AS3.3 (asdot) == AS196611 (asplain)

'as-path as33 "196611$"' will work for your case.

Regards,
--
Tomohiko Kurahashi <kura at iij.ad.jp>

From: snar at paranoia.ru