[j-nsp] Netscreen vpn

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:25:35 EDT 2008

Sounds like you've got most of it set up.  If your tunnel interface is
bound to the Trust zone and you haven't enabled the blocking of
Intra-Zone traffic 'Network > Zones > Edit Trust Zone', then you don't
need policy.  If that's the case then it's most likely a routing
issue... can you display the relevant config bits for the tunnel
config, interfaces, zones, routing, and policy?

Stefan Fouant