[j-nsp] Logical router to master router

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Sat May 17 17:01:22 EDT 2008

  We use private IP space in the main routing instance for configuring
backbone link PtP IPs, BGP sessions and LSP endpoints, and then put
all other services into their own routing instances.  For example, all
internet customers are in the same VRF routing instance, while each
other type of customer (L2VPN, VPLS, etc) have their own instances.  I
haven't any logical router experience to lend, I'm afraid.

David