[j-nsp] Juniper support vs. Cisco TAC - experiences?

Wink dwinkworth at wi.rr.com
Wed May 28 07:35:12 EDT 2008

Also, to answer your question..

I have some experience with JTAC.  They are "on par" with Cisco from my
perspective in terms of responsiveness and quality of support.

I think they are about the same, though I'm sure either one will say
they are much better than the other.

IMHO, you don't typically get the support you need until you are at a
Tier 2 type level anyway.