[j-nsp] BGP question

Doug Marschke Doug at ietraining.net
Thu May 29 19:27:34 EDT 2008

Depending on the implementation, these AS could be ignored confederation
loop checking is done on sub-as number only.

If you still having an issue, you can override as loop detection with
the as-loops command.

Doug Marschke
Principal Technologist
Strategic Networks Training
JNCIE-ER #3, JNCIE-M/T #41, JNCIS-FW, JNCI
www.ietraining.net
(415)902-5702