[j-nsp] About Routers J6350

David Waldman david.waldman at teliris.com
Thu Nov 13 16:02:04 EST 2008

Luis.  See the data sheet regarding virtual-router and BGP neighbor
limits (http://www.juniper.net/products/jseries/dsheet/100206.pdf).  I
imagine these are very conservative values but you may run into issues
with JTAC if you exceed them and have to open a ticket (even on an
unrelated issue).  Additionally you will need AFL if you want the J to
be a BGP RR.

david

David Waldman | Teliris | 55 Broadway  New York, NY 10006 | O: +1
212.490.1065 x1306| F: +1 212.269-2869| M: +1 347.673.4707
This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all
attachments are a private communication, are confidential or protected
by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.