[j-nsp] Radius accounting updates not working w/L2TP

Jonas Frey jf at probe-networks.de
Tue Nov 18 08:00:09 EST 2008

Hello,

i am using L2TP on a M7i but the M120 also can act als a LNS.
However this affects L2TP services. There is no IQ pic, this is using
the onboard GE. But this shouldnt matter as interim updates is a purely
software based feature. I still havent gotten this to work. The router
just sends no updates....as if it was ignoring the update-interval.

Regards,
Jonas