[j-nsp] MX vs. M

massimo magnani massimo.magnani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 09:02:29 EST 2008

Hi list!

Moreover, juniper announced Service DPCs, that will make Mx able to do
nat, stateful firewalling, j-flow, session border controller, ipsec
and generally speaking, everything possible with a  M/t series ms-pic...

Max

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 22/nov/08, alle ore 00:51, "Jose Sanchez" <jasjuniper at gmail.com