[j-nsp] finding route ID number

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Thu Oct 2 19:53:30 EDT 2008

All:

In trying to troubleshoot a transient route installation problem on my
border routers at work, JTAC wants me to run a set of commands from each
FEB and FPC in the box.  One of those commands is "show nhdb id (id
number)" and the JTAC engineer mentioned that the ID number for the
route in question may be found in the output of "show route (prefix)
extensive", however I'm not seeing anything that looks like an ID number
in that command's output.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

jms