[j-nsp] Junos 9.2 and few old PICs support

David Waldman david.waldman at teliris.com
Wed Oct 15 11:55:46 EDT 2008

We recently tested a PE-4OC3-SON-SMIR on an M10i w/9.2 and it worked
(although we did not put it though a lot of load).  The SONET pics are
all based on the same ASIC (D-Chip) so they should work.  I don't know
about the GE PIC.

david

David Waldman | Teliris | 55 Broadway  New York, NY 10006 | O: +1
212.490.1065 x1306| F: +1 212.269-2869| M: +1 347.673.4707
This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all
attachments are a private communication, are confidential or protected
by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.