[j-nsp] export policy Junos 9.0

Benny Sumitro benny.sumitro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:56:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

I once experienced this case too and already open a case with JTAC with no
satisfying answer. One thing that a workaround is by creating the export
policy not in the peer hierarchy but in the group hierarchy. If you have
multiple peer in the group statement and need to have different policy for
its member peer then maybe you need to separate them into different groups.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Benny