[j-nsp] SNMP interface index change after upgrade to 9.2

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:34:00 EDT 2008

  thanks, Hangu.  Unfortunately it appears as though the contents of
this file (must) have changed between 9.1R1.8 and 9.2R2.15.
Unfortuately, I'm not sure I can confirm that, as I have no more
T-640s running 9.1.  I have an MX running 9.1, but its file will
certainly differ, as there are completely different interfaces.  May
open ticket with JNPR.  Thnx folks.

David