[j-nsp] J-Series Compact Flash

Matt Stevens matt at elevate.org
Mon Oct 27 20:18:03 EDT 2008

Just wondering what everyone else is using for Compact Flash in the
J-Series.

I've been using the SanDisk SDCFB-1024-A10 1GB cards that are on the
Juniper compatibility list, but I've had at least two routers start
complaining about corruption on the flash.

I have one that's currently inaccessible following a 'request system
snapshot media usb as-primary partition' to an external reader. It's
routing fine though - just no management. Waiting for a maintenance
window to get rebooted...
--
matt