[j-nsp] OpenSSH V5.1 with ScreenOS

Marek Lukaszuk m.lukaszuk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:51:51 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 16:15, Ross Vandegrift <ross at kallisti.us> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 09:28:02PM +0200, Marek Lukaszuk wrote:
>>
>> I don't have any problems connecting.
>
> Hmmm, very weird.  Are you using older ScreenOS releases?  Our boxes
> are all 5.4 or newer.  I've tried the above options, as well as
> disabling Agent forwarding, X11 forwarding, tunnelling, send
> environment to no avail.

Yeah, I spoke to soon, I don't have any problems connecting, but after
few seconds my session is disconnected.
I checked ssh ver 1 and it seems to work correctly, the problem is
only with ver 2.

I tried different settings with OpenSSH, always the same results. It
looks like a bug in ScreenOS.

I'm running 6.0.0r1.0 currently.

/ml
0A56 B4CA 70A1 4B0A 56D5 9D37 4389 C45D 9C29 6669