[j-nsp] In case you missed it...

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:51:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Tim Eberhard <xmin0s at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been playing with it for a while now. Looks sweet..
>
> There are some JunOS-ES stuff I am not a fan of (The policy system needs a
> *LOT* of work) however over all the product is there. I would love to hear
> from others as they test/deploy it now that NDA is finally lifted..
>
> -Tim Eberhard

Tim,

So is it only running JUNOS with Enhanced Services?  Are they using
Gigascreen ASICs or something new?  What about IPS functionality - Is
it similar to ISG requiring the use of another service module, or are
all these services built into the ASICs on the linecard?

Details please!

--
Stefan Fouant
Principal Network Engineer