[j-nsp] Use of P router

Varaillon Jean Christophe j.varaillon at cosmoline.com
Thu Sep 18 03:48:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

Having a P router is not a pre-requisite to set-up a VPN between two PEs.
However, if you want a complete test, it would be more realistic.
You would test your igp (ospf or isis) among the P and PEs but also the iBGP session between the two PEs.
This would make a typical backbone with a full routing test.

Christophe

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail