[j-nsp] syslog rsmon

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:30:30 EDT 2008

Jtree is juniper's radix tree implementation for doing quick and
efficient longest match lookups in the forwarding table. I'm going to
take a huge leap here - perhaps someone from Juniper can correct me if
I am wrong - that message seems to indicate that you might be running
out of memory on the SSB to store additional forwarding table entries.
How many routes do you have in your RT and how many of those are
active in your FT? How much memory does your SSB have?