[j-nsp] security features on Junos-ES

Matthias Gelbhardt matthias at commy.de
Sat Sep 27 08:56:56 EDT 2008

Hi!

At the moment I am configuring a J6350 for use on the AMS-IX. The
router has 9.1 with Enhanced Services installed. I never came across
firewall policies before, so I seem to have a bit of a trouble to
configure that. I think it is a good idea to have some security to
manage the ingoing packets. But should I use this on an internet
exchange? Can I disable the whole security concept or just enable it
for communication regarding the router (i.e. the ids-features)

Ragards,

Matthias