[j-nsp] Dynamic route leaking between global routing table and vrf routing table

Chris Spears cspears at eng.oar.net
Fri Apr 3 12:53:48 EDT 2009

The vrf-import/export policies are only for vpn route distribution.
AFAIK, you have to use rib-groups to go between a routing-instance
(vrf/l3vpn/virtual-router) and master.  Use one rib-group to put the
AMS-IX routes into the vrf, and apply another to your routing protocols
in the VRF (or to auto-export) in order to dump routes back to inet.0.
  Just don't forget interface-routes so you can resolve next-hops.

--
Chris