[j-nsp] Dynamic route leaking between global routing table and vrf routing table

Sean Clarke sean at clarke-3.demon.nl
Mon Apr 6 14:38:29 EDT 2009

You might find using "instance-import" and "instance-export" much easier
to use than RIB-groups.

With a simple policy you can import/export routes from and to the inet.0
table, and use the same command within the routing instances to pull
routes from inet.0 into the VRF.

This works fine with community.

cheers
Sean