[j-nsp] J-Flow problem

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Sat Apr 18 02:23:45 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I recently upgraded a J-series 6350 from 8.4 to 9.2, and it appears that it is
no longer exporting, or properly exporting, version 5 flows.  I'm at a loss,
since the documentation on Juniper's site is simply wrong for the J-series --
ie. commands listed do not exist.  Here's a redacted snippet of the appropriate
sections:

sf at router> show configuration forwarding-options
sampling {
     input {
         family inet {
             rate 50;
             run-length 0;
             max-packets-per-second 1000;
         }
     }
     output {
         cflowd 10.52.135.6 {
             port 2055;
             source-address 10.51.100.2;
             version 5;
             no-local-dump;
             autonomous-system-type origin;
         }
     }
}

sf at router> show configuration interfaces ge-0/0/3 unit 5
bandwidth 1g;
vlan-id 5;
family inet {
     sampling {